Thursday, December 18, 2008

December 18, 2008

So today I had two finals or "finals" to attend to at school today and the first one was an actual exam for my Organizational Communication class at 715am. I was a little late to the exam, which alright because all you really need is an hour to finish it, and that I did, and never in my life have I ever felt more relieved after writing my last sentence in a work that would close out a class or semester or school year. I honestly think I aced that exam and I am going to end up with a B in a class that is IMPOSSIBLE to get an A in (trust me).

Writing that last sentence got me thinking about how my last semester at SJSU is going to be, more specifically, when I write the final sentence (or fill in the final bubble on my scantron) of my exam, I cannot imagine how crazy I am going to feel, knowing that I had just written the last sentence of my academic career (as an undergraduate). Today got me even more excited for graduation at SJSU and it poured more fuel into the fire that is my desire to graduate with a master's degree in film production at UCLA or USC.

Although this was an incredible day, there was one reason why this day was almost a disaster: somebody deleted my edited movie at the Clark Lab! Damn. I worked 14 hours editing that movie and at least HALF of it is gone. Luckily, I did burn one copy of my movie and my friend Alex will be making copies for myself and my actors so I am very thankful for that.

Speaking of my actors, I don't know that Christina or Adam actually read this stuff, but if you are making a film, CONTACT THESE TWO people! Adam is an awesome actor is more than capable of playing a lead role and he should definitely see a lot of work next year. And then there's Christina. I met her in beginning acting two years ago, and she was already a great actress then, but her improvement has been astronomical. She is going to be a star and there is no reason why you wouldn't be seeing her in big budget Hollywood films very soon.

So I showed my movie to my class and they seemed to like it a lot. It was a parody of my beloved professor Amy Glazer, and she also enjoyed it and I was very relieved that she was, because I really did not want to hurt her feelings. But like I said, she liked it a lot and she's even going to show her husband what I made =).

Well, as you already know, I am officially off of school for the next 5 weeks or so, so if you want to do something, let me know! Hope you enjoyed my post, but I'm gonna start watching the Colts-Jaguars game on NFL network, so have a good night!

No comments: